About


i ship WooTae D:

Stephanie Lim 임운빈
Smurfy
Whitley Secondary School
Nanyang Polytechnic
Engineering Informatics
Female
19
09-08-1991 > Leo

B2UTY
4NIA
I AM HOTTEST
Cassiopeia
VIP
SHINeeWorld
E.L.F
S♥ne!
Wonderful
Triple S
Jumping BoA
Kiss Me
Everlasting
Shapley
BOICE


*enjoy your stay. :D


music


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com


follow me on Twitter


please click on the ad :D ty!



소원 Wish
- Fujifilm Instax mini 7 Camera [blue/white]
- Blackberry 9700 [white]/ HTC Desire
- Canon Legria HF S21
- That watch ._.
- More bags!!
- Go Korea
- Go Japan
- Go USA
- See SNSD
- See DBSK
- See SuJu
- PS3 Slim
- DSi
chat



links
+AARON+
+AGGIE+
+ALVIN+
+AMANDA
+CHANG+
+CHELSEA+
+CHINJIAN+
+CHUNGKAI+
+CLARE+
+COUSIN ELAINE+
+COUSIN EMILEE+
+CYNTHIA+
+DANNIE+
+EDMOND+
+EDMUNDLOY
+EDMUNDNGOH+
+ELDEE+
+FERLICIA+
+FIONA+
+GEOFFREY AKA RABBIT+
+GERALDINE AKA JELLI+
+HAKIM+
+JACKY LIU+
+JENNIFER+
+JINGHUI+
+JOSEPH+
+JUANNE+
+KHRISTOPHER+
+KUANYI+
+LARISSA+
+LEON+
+LIYAN+
+LYNETTE+
+MEIDIAN+
+MELVIN+
+NYDIA+
+PAPA JINGZ+
+PAMELA+
+PEARLEEN+
+QAISER+
+RENGA+
+SERENE+
+SHARON+
+SHERENE+
+SHERLYN+
+VAL+
+VERB+
+VIVIEN+
+WEILING+
+WENZHUANG+
+YEOW WEN+
+YONG HONG+
+YVONNE+
+YUFANG+
+ZHIWEI+
+ZIYING+
+MsZEE+



SOSHIFIED !!
+AMY+
+BAOXIA+
+CYNTHIA+
+JOEL+
+JOYCE+
+NADIA+
+SIYUAN+
+QIANN+
+WINSTON+


credits
[c]babiescuties
Layout: -/LittleMiss.BABIE
**DO NOT REMOVE

Saturday, October 21, 2006
c0nfusedd...

OMG i cant believe it! wad a BIG shock! dammit! i cant take it! its t0o muchh! i cant believe wad mrs lye told me in the hall yesterday! all i wan is juz to g0 sec 4E next year!! i did all i couldd. but WHY?! its something i didnt wanna hear from mrs lye!! wad she said totally spoil my day. cried like crazy yesterday outside hall...i cant control my emotions. jinghui,chinjian,guixiang,huiping etc. all trying to console me...i felt guilty...if onli i did well n0thing like this w0uldd happen.....i feel so lucky to have them as frens, i kinda let them down...they taught me this n that...go out study together, in the end i still get this type of shit results, WTF!!! n0 m0odd le...totally no m0od le...i dunn0 h0w to explain to my mum, the fear of the day when my mum hits, scold, nag, criticise me...lingers on...the fear of not able to have a successful appeal to the sch...change of environment, friends...i'll miss them like CRAZY! why cant they juz let me advance!!! the dae went pass juz like that ytd...few of the 3e3 pupils were in the hall watching a movie ''After School'' den mrs lye came in...chatted wif jinghui dey all awhile, suddenly she told me she needed to talk to me...i was like ''omg...must be something bad...'' and yea, wad i DIDNT wanna hear came out from her mouth, i was like ''oh great...'' The E3's heard it...one by one trying to help me ask mrs lye...n i started crying...well i juz wanna thank u guys...for at least trying to help or console =) i realli appreciate it, i'll try n0t to think too muchh bout it...but 2 more days is my ''Death'' date, cant help thinking of it... dunn0 h0w to tell my m0ther... so amanda came n told me that we go jump tramp, it'll make me feel better...yea it did...went screaming n shouting n jumping...of cos...i cant scream as high as her, too high pitch -_-'' g0shh it felt great...thnx amanda! i Didnt wanna go home...so ask cj, horse they all wanna play bball...i was glad they agreed, so me, val, cj, tongg and jelli went AMK to play bball... at least it made me forget bout everything at the moment. We played some matches...with some other ppl...o.0'' the girls are pro! but luckily we still win =) but i think tyco one LOL! den we played from 4+ to 9pm bahhs...and went to Macs have our dinner...den started that topic again...which i realli didnt wanna hear at that time =/ After that we chatted at the bus-stop, left Leon val cj horse n tongg, wah all consoling me again =X realli thnx alot ^^ lucky i din cry hahas...and so me val n tongg took the bus n went home.................................. freaking bad m0od, sry if i ignore u or watever

written @ 10/21/2006 10:17:00 PM