About


i ship WooTae D:

Stephanie Lim 임운빈
Smurfy
Whitley Secondary School
Nanyang Polytechnic
Engineering Informatics
Female
19
09-08-1991 > Leo

B2UTY
4NIA
I AM HOTTEST
Cassiopeia
VIP
SHINeeWorld
E.L.F
S♥ne!
Wonderful
Triple S
Jumping BoA
Kiss Me
Everlasting
Shapley
BOICE


*enjoy your stay. :D


music


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com


follow me on Twitter


please click on the ad :D ty!



소원 Wish
- Fujifilm Instax mini 7 Camera [blue/white]
- Blackberry 9700 [white]/ HTC Desire
- Canon Legria HF S21
- That watch ._.
- More bags!!
- Go Korea
- Go Japan
- Go USA
- See SNSD
- See DBSK
- See SuJu
- PS3 Slim
- DSi
chat



links
+AARON+
+AGGIE+
+ALVIN+
+AMANDA
+CHANG+
+CHELSEA+
+CHINJIAN+
+CHUNGKAI+
+CLARE+
+COUSIN ELAINE+
+COUSIN EMILEE+
+CYNTHIA+
+DANNIE+
+EDMOND+
+EDMUNDLOY
+EDMUNDNGOH+
+ELDEE+
+FERLICIA+
+FIONA+
+GEOFFREY AKA RABBIT+
+GERALDINE AKA JELLI+
+HAKIM+
+JACKY LIU+
+JENNIFER+
+JINGHUI+
+JOSEPH+
+JUANNE+
+KHRISTOPHER+
+KUANYI+
+LARISSA+
+LEON+
+LIYAN+
+LYNETTE+
+MEIDIAN+
+MELVIN+
+NYDIA+
+PAPA JINGZ+
+PAMELA+
+PEARLEEN+
+QAISER+
+RENGA+
+SERENE+
+SHARON+
+SHERENE+
+SHERLYN+
+VAL+
+VERB+
+VIVIEN+
+WEILING+
+WENZHUANG+
+YEOW WEN+
+YONG HONG+
+YVONNE+
+YUFANG+
+ZHIWEI+
+ZIYING+
+MsZEE+



SOSHIFIED !!
+AMY+
+BAOXIA+
+CYNTHIA+
+JOEL+
+JOYCE+
+NADIA+
+SIYUAN+
+QIANN+
+WINSTON+


credits
[c]babiescuties
Layout: -/LittleMiss.BABIE
**DO NOT REMOVE

Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Just yesterday

November 11
The first was at Mcountdown then the second time was at Inkigayo
We sang 'Marry U'

The lyrics which is based on a confession to the girl you love
Should i try to change the lyrics so as it suit each member?

Teuk : Do you want to marry Oppa~?(cheesy..keep showing his dimple)

Hankyung : Please get married.. With me..don't eat..don't eat

Crazy dog [YeSung]: (dancing to the crazy dog dance) Its only sensible to get married to me!!!!

Kangkingss [KangIn]: (Shaking the girl) Marriage answer me~ Tell me~

Detective Dong (Shindong) : The wedding will be at samgyupsahl house(restaurant)!!

Pumpkin [SungMin]: Do you want to get married..?( This kid, his looks provide half the answers so..jealous..)

Shuking [EunHyuk] : Will you marry me..Yes? Seriously i don't watch any videos [R21 types]! Really!!

Dorobbong [DongHae]: Let's get married!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Shwn [ShiWon]: I want to be bless by the lord with you.

Bum [KiBum]: (Puting his hand on behind his back)^-^

Ryeowook : Love me only when you see that i have changed into the Class vice president?(refering the the suju movie)

KimKyu [KyuHyun]: You have to be good in playing computer, if you want to marry me!!

..........................................................................................

We do have alot of members . . (-┏)
It was really difficult to match everyone, especially under pressure
but as i continue to write, one person is missing ㅡㅡㆀ
Ah . .

me . . . . ( ̄- ̄)"
All of you know, i would say
"A wedding, its just a bother, let's just live togetherㅡㅡ"

(means 'keke')ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ




I wouldn't dare..(-┏)

Credits: mika118@SJFULLHOUSE.NET (translations) & Heechul cy (source)
*********

hilarious man xD oh im happy today cos Eliz found my Fuji Oil policy!!!! xD its been missing for days and if i dun find it, i cant do cancellation =/ wahahahas THANKS ALOT Eliz for finding the policy and treating me Starbucks today =D
Im just so high today... Im happy at work x) Also i ate a curry puff from Old Chang Kee during lunch time and drank Starbuck's Peppermint mocha ~ yummy! lol.
Well i just hope my recording list will stop getting lost, and my 'mom' says i need to go temple and bai bai -.-" so my things wont get lost.

Well my 'mom' is also named Stephanie, she's senior steph, im junior steph, but now she always call me nu er, while sometimes i call her steph...niang... or mummy LOL. it felt weird though xD

So to prevent confusion among people... they all call her Stephanie and im called in my Chinese name, Yun Bing.
LOL and one more thing, poor Eliz (my work mate/friend)... Stephanie always call her 'huai nu ren' and call me 'guai nu er' LOL lalalalalaas~ fun eh.

Oh and one last thing... im starting to love Heenim ^^

written @ 11/21/2007 07:16:00 PM