About


i ship WooTae D:

Stephanie Lim 임운빈
Smurfy
Whitley Secondary School
Nanyang Polytechnic
Engineering Informatics
Female
19
09-08-1991 > Leo

B2UTY
4NIA
I AM HOTTEST
Cassiopeia
VIP
SHINeeWorld
E.L.F
S♥ne!
Wonderful
Triple S
Jumping BoA
Kiss Me
Everlasting
Shapley
BOICE


*enjoy your stay. :D


music


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com


follow me on Twitter


please click on the ad :D ty!



소원 Wish
- Fujifilm Instax mini 7 Camera [blue/white]
- Blackberry 9700 [white]/ HTC Desire
- Canon Legria HF S21
- That watch ._.
- More bags!!
- Go Korea
- Go Japan
- Go USA
- See SNSD
- See DBSK
- See SuJu
- PS3 Slim
- DSi
chat



links
+AARON+
+AGGIE+
+ALVIN+
+AMANDA
+CHANG+
+CHELSEA+
+CHINJIAN+
+CHUNGKAI+
+CLARE+
+COUSIN ELAINE+
+COUSIN EMILEE+
+CYNTHIA+
+DANNIE+
+EDMOND+
+EDMUNDLOY
+EDMUNDNGOH+
+ELDEE+
+FERLICIA+
+FIONA+
+GEOFFREY AKA RABBIT+
+GERALDINE AKA JELLI+
+HAKIM+
+JACKY LIU+
+JENNIFER+
+JINGHUI+
+JOSEPH+
+JUANNE+
+KHRISTOPHER+
+KUANYI+
+LARISSA+
+LEON+
+LIYAN+
+LYNETTE+
+MEIDIAN+
+MELVIN+
+NYDIA+
+PAPA JINGZ+
+PAMELA+
+PEARLEEN+
+QAISER+
+RENGA+
+SERENE+
+SHARON+
+SHERENE+
+SHERLYN+
+VAL+
+VERB+
+VIVIEN+
+WEILING+
+WENZHUANG+
+YEOW WEN+
+YONG HONG+
+YVONNE+
+YUFANG+
+ZHIWEI+
+ZIYING+
+MsZEE+



SOSHIFIED !!
+AMY+
+BAOXIA+
+CYNTHIA+
+JOEL+
+JOYCE+
+NADIA+
+SIYUAN+
+QIANN+
+WINSTON+


credits
[c]babiescuties
Layout: -/LittleMiss.BABIE
**DO NOT REMOVE

Saturday, November 24, 2007

When SJ Meet Sadako (NR)

Sadako: I am Sadako
LeeTeuk: I am leader
Sadako: I am ghost
LeeTeuk: I discipline 13 people
Sadako: I’ll kill you
LeeTeuk: I can discipline KangIn
Sadako: Convinced......

Sadako: I am Sadako
KangIn: Then
Sadako: I am ghost
KangIn: Then
Sadako: I’ll kill you
KangIn: Do you believe that I will beat you up!
Sadako: 55555 LeeTeuk save me~

Sadako: I am Sadako
DongHae: Really?
Sadako: I am ghost
DongHae: I know
Sadako: I’ll kill you
DongHae: Wow, cooler than EunHyuk~
Sadako: ??? (Feeling uncertain, really?)

Sadako: I am Sadako
EunHyuk: Heard from DongHae already
Sadako: I am ghost
EunHyuk: Also heard from DongHae already
Sadako: I’ll kill you
EunHyuk: (grit his teeth) Heard from DongHae that you are cooler than me?!
Sadako: Helpless....

Sadako: I am Sadako
HeeChul: (Looking at the mirror) En~
Sadako: I am ghost
HeeChul: (Continues to look at the mirror) En~
Sadako: I’ll kill you
HeeChul: En~ I know you will be killed by my beauty
Sadako: Speechless......

Sadako: I am Sadako
HanGeng: mo? (What?)
Sadako: I am ghost
HanGeng: mo?
Sadako: I’ll kill you
HanGeng: mo?
Sadako: (Gone mad, run off) Forget it! Can’t communicate!

Sadako: I am Sadako
SiWon: Hello, I am Choi SiWon, nice to meet you
Sadako: I am ghost
SiWon: I am Super Junior member
Sadako: I’ll kill you
SiWon: Have you seen my act in Battle of Wits? Being the senior of acting, can you give me some advice?
Sadako: Basically, your acting is fine, but that hairstyle's a bit regretful, should give some comment to the director~

Sadako: I am Sadako
KiBum: (Smile)
Sadako: I am ghost
KiBum: (Smile)
Sadako: I’ll kill you
KiBum: (Smile)
Sadako: Sweat~~ This smile, see people kill people, see ghost kill ghost!

Sadako: I am Sadako
SungMin: My name is SungMin
Sadako: I am ghost
SungMin: Do you like pumpkin?
Sadako: I’ll kill you
SungMin: (Angry, use martial arts to make Sadako fly off)
Sadako: (Flying) I just don’t understand, the way this person hit ghost is so pedantic. First is act cute, next moment use stick to hit (Baffling)

Sadako: I am Sadako
KyuHyun: I am KyuHyun
Sadako: I am ghost
KyuHyun: I am youngest
Sadako: I’ll kill you
KyuHyun: Softer, don’t scare my SungMin
Sadako: (I scared him....)

Sadako: I am Sadako
ShinDong: I am flower boy
Sadako: I am ghost
ShinDong: Do you have streaky pork to eat?
Sadako: I’ll kill you
ShinDong: Sure don’t have right, you are so poor thing~
Sadako: (Drawing circles at the corner: why I don’t have streaky pork to eat)

Sadako: I am Sadako
RyeoWook: Singing
Sadako: I am ghost
RyeoWook: Continues Singing
Sadako: I’ll kill you
RyeoWook: Pitch going higher
Sadako: Convinced!! Why you can sing so high pitch!!

Sadako: I am Sadako
YeSung: I am YeSung
Sadako: I am ghost
YeSung: I am artistic voice
Sadako: I’ll kill you
YeSung: Is it? Anyway, I can defeat KangIn, you shall see~
Sadako: (Run off)

From: 澈底愛
Translated by: yukiaries@sapphire-sg.org

HAHA this is sooo hilarious! xD to Suju fans la... cos some parts, you readers might not understand =X Poor sadako ~! anyways im going out soon with fishy and zhiwei :D watch movie ~ yay !

written @ 11/24/2007 12:13:00 PM