About


i ship WooTae D:

Stephanie Lim 임운빈
Smurfy
Whitley Secondary School
Nanyang Polytechnic
Engineering Informatics
Female
19
09-08-1991 > Leo

B2UTY
4NIA
I AM HOTTEST
Cassiopeia
VIP
SHINeeWorld
E.L.F
S♥ne!
Wonderful
Triple S
Jumping BoA
Kiss Me
Everlasting
Shapley
BOICE


*enjoy your stay. :D


music


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com


follow me on Twitter


please click on the ad :D ty!



소원 Wish
- Fujifilm Instax mini 7 Camera [blue/white]
- Blackberry 9700 [white]/ HTC Desire
- Canon Legria HF S21
- That watch ._.
- More bags!!
- Go Korea
- Go Japan
- Go USA
- See SNSD
- See DBSK
- See SuJu
- PS3 Slim
- DSi
chat



links
+AARON+
+AGGIE+
+ALVIN+
+AMANDA
+CHANG+
+CHELSEA+
+CHINJIAN+
+CHUNGKAI+
+CLARE+
+COUSIN ELAINE+
+COUSIN EMILEE+
+CYNTHIA+
+DANNIE+
+EDMOND+
+EDMUNDLOY
+EDMUNDNGOH+
+ELDEE+
+FERLICIA+
+FIONA+
+GEOFFREY AKA RABBIT+
+GERALDINE AKA JELLI+
+HAKIM+
+JACKY LIU+
+JENNIFER+
+JINGHUI+
+JOSEPH+
+JUANNE+
+KHRISTOPHER+
+KUANYI+
+LARISSA+
+LEON+
+LIYAN+
+LYNETTE+
+MEIDIAN+
+MELVIN+
+NYDIA+
+PAPA JINGZ+
+PAMELA+
+PEARLEEN+
+QAISER+
+RENGA+
+SERENE+
+SHARON+
+SHERENE+
+SHERLYN+
+VAL+
+VERB+
+VIVIEN+
+WEILING+
+WENZHUANG+
+YEOW WEN+
+YONG HONG+
+YVONNE+
+YUFANG+
+ZHIWEI+
+ZIYING+
+MsZEE+



SOSHIFIED !!
+AMY+
+BAOXIA+
+CYNTHIA+
+JOEL+
+JOYCE+
+NADIA+
+SIYUAN+
+QIANN+
+WINSTON+


credits
[c]babiescuties
Layout: -/LittleMiss.BABIE
**DO NOT REMOVE

Saturday, March 29, 2008

i cant believe i wrote these!
Title: Lovin' You [isnt it obvious?!]
lyrics: Smurfy!
compose by: [someone help me compose my song!]

When we’ve arrived at that station,
You aren’t my boyfriend anymore
While walking slowly,
You search for the words to say...

It’s alright even if you don’t say anything til the end.
Looking at that face alone would make me understand,
The time always met, the checking of our tickets, is nearing...

My everyday, you’ve laughed by my side
Feel far away now, I won’t be able to meet you again for a second time...

Lovin’ you Your hand that I’ve held onto...
Lovin’ you is slipping away...
Lovin’ you The warmth of your hand...
Lovin’ you I'll remember...

That feeling I prayed for, that I could protect you,
What caused it to have pushed away?
Your heart is closing up and you aren’t even aware of it

Now its hard to say, More than anything I want to see your smile
So far away once more, I wanted to make you smile...

Lovin’ you That would continue forever
Lovin’ you I had a dream
Lovin’ you Any day, without change
Lovin’ you was shining...

As if I could meet you again tomorrow,
Like anytime, I hope you could look back
Before all the things I’ve seen with you become memories

Lovin’ you Your hand that I’ve held onto
Lovin’ you is slipping away
Lovin' you You are the only one my hand
Lovin' you is looking for...

Lovin’ you That would continue forever
Lovin’ you I had a dream
Lovin’ you Any day, without change
Lovin’ you was shining...

Lovin’ you i had a dream...
----


wow im such a genius !! LOL~
if you still thought that i really wrote those... you are WRONG!
Its actually a song by TVXQ - Lovin' You :)
That was the translation for the song, i find the meaning very nice,
i've also changed the lyrics abit because im a GIRL so i put boyfriend...
the lyrics was suppose to be "You aren’t my girlfriend anymore" x)
HAHA-

i also changed some other parts, oh i LOVE this song so much :D

written @ 3/29/2008 09:37:00 PM