About


i ship WooTae D:

Stephanie Lim 임운빈
Smurfy
Whitley Secondary School
Nanyang Polytechnic
Engineering Informatics
Female
19
09-08-1991 > Leo

B2UTY
4NIA
I AM HOTTEST
Cassiopeia
VIP
SHINeeWorld
E.L.F
S♥ne!
Wonderful
Triple S
Jumping BoA
Kiss Me
Everlasting
Shapley
BOICE


*enjoy your stay. :D


music


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com


follow me on Twitter


please click on the ad :D ty!



소원 Wish
- Fujifilm Instax mini 7 Camera [blue/white]
- Blackberry 9700 [white]/ HTC Desire
- Canon Legria HF S21
- That watch ._.
- More bags!!
- Go Korea
- Go Japan
- Go USA
- See SNSD
- See DBSK
- See SuJu
- PS3 Slim
- DSi
chat



links
+AARON+
+AGGIE+
+ALVIN+
+AMANDA
+CHANG+
+CHELSEA+
+CHINJIAN+
+CHUNGKAI+
+CLARE+
+COUSIN ELAINE+
+COUSIN EMILEE+
+CYNTHIA+
+DANNIE+
+EDMOND+
+EDMUNDLOY
+EDMUNDNGOH+
+ELDEE+
+FERLICIA+
+FIONA+
+GEOFFREY AKA RABBIT+
+GERALDINE AKA JELLI+
+HAKIM+
+JACKY LIU+
+JENNIFER+
+JINGHUI+
+JOSEPH+
+JUANNE+
+KHRISTOPHER+
+KUANYI+
+LARISSA+
+LEON+
+LIYAN+
+LYNETTE+
+MEIDIAN+
+MELVIN+
+NYDIA+
+PAPA JINGZ+
+PAMELA+
+PEARLEEN+
+QAISER+
+RENGA+
+SERENE+
+SHARON+
+SHERENE+
+SHERLYN+
+VAL+
+VERB+
+VIVIEN+
+WEILING+
+WENZHUANG+
+YEOW WEN+
+YONG HONG+
+YVONNE+
+YUFANG+
+ZHIWEI+
+ZIYING+
+MsZEE+



SOSHIFIED !!
+AMY+
+BAOXIA+
+CYNTHIA+
+JOEL+
+JOYCE+
+NADIA+
+SIYUAN+
+QIANN+
+WINSTON+


credits
[c]babiescuties
Layout: -/LittleMiss.BABIE
**DO NOT REMOVE

Sunday, May 11, 2008

Happy Mothers' Day! =/

Got woken up by my bro early morning around 10am+ =X

He told me we have to reach vivo by 11am -.-"

I prepared everything promptly and left for vivo!

Saw mom outside Sushi Tei lining up.

We ate alot alot alot of sushi(s) :D:D:D i love it!

the ice creams over there are nice ~

Also the bill was over $80+ my bro paid EVERYTHING! ^^

Ohohoh and ... my bro's thighs are smaller than Pamm's LOL~

But im just not happy bout' one thing.

When my mom saw me at vivo, she's like kinda shocked.

I walked towards her ... And she asked ... "How come your here?"

asdfgghjkl!#$%^&*

I told her kor woke me up and tell me to come de and wasn't bothered to talk more.

Ughhh ... wth la, you don't want me to come say la ...

Make me waste one trip and mrt fare !

Early morning wake up just to go vivo have a sumptuous lunch with you ...

Anyways I just gave her the present 2 hours ago ...

She doesn't seem to care about the present at all, cos she havent open it ...

And ... She doesn't seem happy or sad or watever when she receive it ...

She also didnt say THANK YOU immediately, it took her an hour to say it :)

So, i guess that present doesn't mean anything to her at all?

Whatever ...

Im starting to feel helpless at these situations -

Its not getting anywhere no matter how hard i try!

After having lunch at Vivo, i went to look for val as she wanted to buy black cargo pants.

Its so HARD to find -.-" cos theres none at j8.

Later we headed to the library! We borrowed some books, and i just recalled that ...

my book is left at her house -.-" omona!

Shall get it back one day yo~

School is starting tmr! Yay~ staying home the whole day is boring.

Exam results might reveal tmr, hope i did well :)


written @ 5/11/2008 09:10:00 PM