- Fujifilm Instax mini 7 Camera [blue/white]
- Blackberry 9700 [white]/ HTC Desire
- Canon Legria HF S21
- That watch ._.
- More bags!!
- Go Korea
- Go Japan
- Go USA
- See SNSD
- See DBSK
- See SuJu
- PS3 Slim
[INFO] DBSK at LA fan account part 3 (TVXQ/Tohoshinki)
Chiyase sure is one lucky fan! Here's another fan account from her, this time about her being squeezed in the hotel elevator with JUNSU, no less. *_*
Posted by Chiyase @ May 17 2008, 02:47 PM @ soompi:
Here is another picture from LAX yesterday. Yoochun and Changmin rode together in the first car (SuJu was in a limo and DBSK had 3 cars). Junsu started to get into the front seat of YooMin's car but then was instructed to go to the next car (which he got in with Jaejoong). Yunho got in the last car with the manager.
This morning I was going to buy some snacks and I got into the elevator and we went down a few floors and the doors opened and Eeteuk got in (I've been in the elevator with him twice now and talked to him at the airport... maybe he's my soumate... LOL~ JUST KIDDING.)
As I was thinking how nice it was that he was in the elevator with me again, we dropped one floor and the doors opened and there was JUNSU! He was with one of the crew people/back up dancer (not sure which) and he squeezed in (our elevator was getting full & I think an SNSD girl was in there because Junsu noticed her and said hi in a polite way). Then Junsu started talking to Eetuek and the guy he was with and he was literally rattling off the other member's names. He said "Yoochun, Jaejoong...something something in Korean, Yunho, Yoochun (again ^^)" all the while ticking off their names on his fingers like he was counting. SO CUTE!
My impression of Junsu was great! He was facing me so I got to see his face really well. He's very pretty/handsome. I'm 5'8" and he was a little taller than me, but he has a very tiny waist. He was smiling and acting casual and being his usual fun self but then we got to the lobby and he went into the crowd of fans... the guy with him sorta guarded him. I was walking behind him so I couldn't see how he reacted to the fans, but I think he tilted his head down and made a bee-line for the door.
Ah... good times. :-D
photo credit by Chiyase@soompi
[PHOTOS] 080515 DBSK while filming SBS The Star Show (TVXQ/Tohoshinki) SBS The Star Show will air on Monday, May 26th at 11:10pm (Korean time)
2008-05-26 【방송】PM11:10 SBS-TV 더 스타쇼
2008-05-26 [BROADCASTING] PM11:10 SBS-TV THE STAR SHOW
credits: TVXQ's official website
photo sharing credits:
As tagged (Ontheroadtvxq+yoonho0206) + DNBN
Uploaded : Nokiie@MickyWorld
only hero + wishywashy
as tagged + westkitsune
as tagged + lighto_yuchun
[TRANSLATION] DBSK "The Star Show" article (TVXQ/Tohoshinki)
"Asia's Star" TVXQ recorded "The Star Show" on the 15th. In this program, they discussed about the tough hardships they went through during their 2005 debut in Japan.
During the recording, TVXQ said that their success was not an easy one. Yunho said, "We had to start as a rookie, and during the first two months, there was a time when we experienced depression."
To TVXQ, language was a problem, but also it was hard for them to survive the tough Japanese music industry. Kim Junsu said, "To be honest, we were looking foward (on the Japanese debut), however, we just debuted because we were told to. At first, because we couldn't speak Japanese, we questioned why we had to do this."
Three years ago, TVXQ swept all the main awards in most of the Aaward ceremonies, yet they had to start as a rookie during their Japanese debut, which made it harder. Yunho had injured his leg during the first few months of the Japanese debut, making it hard to stand on stage. "For the first time, I wanted to destroy my leg," he recalled his painful experience.
However, TVXQ started to find strenght in each other. Despite all the hardships they went through in trying to fit in with the Japanese music industry, for the first time after their 2005 debut, TVXQ ranked number one twice on the Japanese music charts.
Starting from March 19th, they started an Arena Tour in Yokohama, Japan, touring 8 cities, and performing more than 17 tiems, with moer than 150,000 people in the audicence.
TVXQ's secret to sucess is that "they did not lose their own color". Junsu stated that ,"Although our music was close to J-pop, we also added some Korean feel."
On this day, TVXQ also discuessed on the false rumors of producer Lee Soo Man. Kim Junsu said, "LSM is really like a father, whom I greatly look up to. It really breaks my heart to hear all those rumors."
Continuing, Yunho said. "He always believed in us," and that" while we were training, he would tell us that we would suceed no matter what."
TXVQ, within three years of debut in Japan, ranked 1st with their song Purple Line.
Kim Jaejoong said, "At the end of this year, we will be coming back to Korea with an album."
credit: article translated by ginaaax3@soompi
[PHOTOS] More Junsu at Myeonji University's 60th Anniversary event (DBSK/TVXQ/Tohoshinki)
Mr Charisma- out to kill a few fangirls with his deadly charm and a perfect, black suit . 8-)
1. During Rising Sun period, Yunho gave his single deck bed to Jaejoong because of Jaejoong's knee injury.
2. During the Rising Sun period, TVXQ won an award, but Jaejoong was not able to turn up because of his injury, so Yunho carried the trophy and said, "This trophy belongs to Jaejoong."
3. Micky and Changmin once said, "Without Yunho, there would be no TVXQ."
4. Junsu's response towards the "changing member incident": "If one of the members leaves the team, I will not stay in TVXQ anymore."
5. Changmin's response towards the "changing member incident": "If any of us leaves TVXQ, I will surely return to my ordinary high school life."
6. When TVXQ were asked about "Who is the person of their fate?", they all answered, "The members", except for Micky.
7. Jaejoong once wrote in his cyworld: "Our friendship is stronger than most people because we talk and breathe in the same room and we eat and sleep in the same place..."
8. 2004, on Micky's birthday, Yunho said to all their fans, "Please look after our Micky, I can't use words to express myself, MICKY, I LOVE YOU!"
9. 10 September 2005, during a fan meeting, Changmin was asked by the reporter about what New Year present he would like to receive next year, and he answered, "The only present that I really want now is Jaejoong hyung's knee can get well soon." After Changmin finished, the camera started focusing on Jaejoong. Jaejoong always doesn't like crying, but at that very moment, he lowered his head and tried his best not to let his tears run down his cheeks.
10. During a fan meeting, Changmin said, "Only when the five of us are together, are we called TVXQ!"
11. On August 2005, Yunho carried Junsu to the hospital when Junsu had a high fever.
12. When Jaejoong's knee was injured, Yunho wanted him to rest more, but instead, Jaejoong said to Yunho, "Your stomach is not well, you should be the one hospitalized, not me."
13. In the X-Man "Of Course" game, Yunho said the Junsu, "Did you know that I love the four of you very much?"
14. Yunho's reason for why he is always the one to take the initiative of taking care of everything regarding all thorny issues and all the awkward matters is, "Because I'm the leader who loves all my members."
15. November 2004, there were rumours about LSM replacing Jaejoong with someone else. Micky shed tears in the "I Believe" live performance when he knew about it.
16. Yunho's stomach is not well, so Changmin would always write him a reminder note saying, "Don't always forget to eat just because of work." and slip it into his pocket. Junsu would also always remind him, "Eat your food on time."
17. When Yunho is asked which member he likes the most, he answers first with "I like all of them" but when he was forced to answer, he replied " I like Jaejoong."
18. At a fan meeting, Micky said, "Not only two years, but even until twenty, two hundred, two thousand years...we always have to be together."
19. In April of 2004, when Micky was hospitalized, Micky got angry because Junsu didn't visit him. And Junsu said that he prayed everynight for Yoochoon to recover.
20. One time, Junsu wrote "Dong Bang Shin Gi Big Success" on a piece of paper, and then pasted it on the wall.
21. In 2004, Micky was pranked on some show. A tarot reader gave him a reading and told him that he was going to have very bad luck (of course, it was a lie XD). Jaejoong said, "Your luck is bad, so don't cause trouble for the rest of TVXQ." Micky was very upset. After the show, he ran backstage and was feeling miserable, but then Jaejoong went backstage too and gave him a hug.
22. On July 7, 2005, when TVXQ were in Fangshan, Beijing, female reporters were interviewing Jaejoong. He carefully answered the questions and then made eye contact with leader Yunho as if asking him, "Did I answer appropriately?" Yunho smiled at him and gave a little nod as if to tell him, "Yes, you answered very well."
23. One time, when Junsu was pranked on as an experiment, Yunho and Jaejoong acted as if there was some serious internal strife going on within the group. Poor Junsu was so scared, he nearly cried.
24. When Yunho was pranked as an experiment, before his four fellow members carried on with the prank, they turned to the camera and said, "Yunho, we love you!"
25. Jaejoong said that when the five members cannot find their own underwear, they will wear each others'.
26. In 2005, when Micky was celebrating his birthday in Japan, reporters were asking if they prepared any presents for him. Junsu said, "No, we didn't. There is just our sincerity." Yunho said, "I think, this is what makes a true partner."
27. Everybody's appraisals of Jaejoong: Yunho said, "Although sometimes, he can be rather rough, he is actually the one most like a mother. He is the most gentle member." Junsu said, "He is the most empathic member who cares most about others when they get sick." Yoochun said, "He is a reliable person who will always stand by your side. He is a member of members." Changmin said, "When you compare him to others of the same age, you cannot imagine... Once you look at him, you get an impression of light and nostalgia."
28. At a fanmeeting, Junsu said, "The members are like my brothers. We are just like a family."
29. Four of the members all want to raise dogs, but because Yoochun is scared of them, they all discarded their ideas of getting a dog.
30. In 2006, when it was Yunho and Changmin's birthdays, Jaejoong especially wrote a letter for Yunho *ooohh!! loveletter!! JAEHO!!*. JJ, Micky, and Junsu got two pizzas and JJ lighted candles to put on them.
31. In order to make leader Yunho seem taller, Changmin, the actual tallest member, would tend to bend his knees a bit.
32. After Jaejoong's injury, at a fanmeeting, Jaejoong said to the members and fans, "I don't feel any pain. Please do not cry for me! Actually, once I see you guys, I do not feel any pain anymore!"
33. During an interview, Yunho said, "I hope that no matter how many and how great our difficulties may be, we will always overcome them together. Just as long as the five of us are together, we are most happy."
34. The five of them would throw blankets at each other in their dormitory, play rock paper scissors, and play hide and seek in the park.
35. The members said that the five of them have to find some time in the future to go someplace peaceful and quiet, where they can really have fun together.
36. Micky, whose family is in the US said, "Mom is always worried about me living by myself away from home, but because I have the members, I have never felt lonely."
37. When Yunho was asked what his continuing power is, he answered, "Encouragement of the members."
38. Jaejoong said that, "When cooking, salt and sunshine are very important, but Yunho is very important too!"
39. Yunho said that if he was not a member of TVXQ, he would have become a fan of Jaejoong.
40. Yunho said that meeting the four members was the greatest event of his life. He also said that whenever he comes across the word "Promise", he would think about his members.
41. When TVXQ were asked what they most wanted to continue, Yunho answered, "I hope that the members of TVXQ would always continue. Right now, our friendship is already very strong. But I hope that in the future, it will definitely grow even stronger!" Yoochun said, "I hope that the friendship between the members will always remain." Junsu said, "The health of the members is what is most important!"
42. Jaejoong said that if he wanted the presents that fans gave to other members, he can secretly take them. He took someone's shoes, but forgot who they originally belonged to.
43. At a KBS award ceremony, when Yunho and Jaejoong were speaking, Yunho noticed something in Jaejoong's hair and helped him pull it out.
44. In the 51st X-Man, when Micky was playing a game with others, it was very awkward. Yunho, who was on a different team from Micky, especially moved over to Micky's team and gave him a pat on the shoulder.
45. Everyday, Yunho would wake up earlier than the other members and patiently wake them all up.
46.Jaejoong said "I'm the mom and the other members are my children.Yunho corrected him and said, "We are the Dong Bang Family. I am the daddy, Jaejoong is the mommy, Changmin is the youngest child, and Junsu and Yoochun are the daughters " at this time, Junsu interrupts with a, "Yoochun is my wife!"
47. During the Rising Sun period, Jaejoong was injured and had to use crutches. Yunho would always be following behind him and would gently place his hands on JJ's shoulders to prevent him from falling.
48. During any member's birthday, the other members would pretend that they do not remember the birthday, but would then hold a surprise party.
49. Sept. 10 2005, at a fanmeeting, because Jaejoong could not stand, they all sat down to sing Hug.
50. During the filming of a Samsung camera commercial, Yunho had a backache, so Jaejoong helped him pound his back.
51. Before a performance, Jaejoong would help Yunho fix his tie.
52. In March 2005, when they were in China, Jaejoong's tie came off. Yoochun helped him pull it back while Changmin helped him hold the microphone.
53. During March 2005, in China, Yoochun used his hands to help pick off the tissue paper that was covering Junsu's face.
54. Each time they receive an award, they would always thank "The Members"
[VIDEO] Haptic NG [Eng Sub] / Making of the DBSK & SNSD HAPTIC CF