About


i ship WooTae D:

Stephanie Lim 임운빈
Smurfy
Whitley Secondary School
Nanyang Polytechnic
Engineering Informatics
Female
19
09-08-1991 > Leo

B2UTY
4NIA
I AM HOTTEST
Cassiopeia
VIP
SHINeeWorld
E.L.F
S♥ne!
Wonderful
Triple S
Jumping BoA
Kiss Me
Everlasting
Shapley
BOICE


*enjoy your stay. :D


music


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com


follow me on Twitter


please click on the ad :D ty!



소원 Wish
- Fujifilm Instax mini 7 Camera [blue/white]
- Blackberry 9700 [white]/ HTC Desire
- Canon Legria HF S21
- That watch ._.
- More bags!!
- Go Korea
- Go Japan
- Go USA
- See SNSD
- See DBSK
- See SuJu
- PS3 Slim
- DSi
chat



links
+AARON+
+AGGIE+
+ALVIN+
+AMANDA
+CHANG+
+CHELSEA+
+CHINJIAN+
+CHUNGKAI+
+CLARE+
+COUSIN ELAINE+
+COUSIN EMILEE+
+CYNTHIA+
+DANNIE+
+EDMOND+
+EDMUNDLOY
+EDMUNDNGOH+
+ELDEE+
+FERLICIA+
+FIONA+
+GEOFFREY AKA RABBIT+
+GERALDINE AKA JELLI+
+HAKIM+
+JACKY LIU+
+JENNIFER+
+JINGHUI+
+JOSEPH+
+JUANNE+
+KHRISTOPHER+
+KUANYI+
+LARISSA+
+LEON+
+LIYAN+
+LYNETTE+
+MEIDIAN+
+MELVIN+
+NYDIA+
+PAPA JINGZ+
+PAMELA+
+PEARLEEN+
+QAISER+
+RENGA+
+SERENE+
+SHARON+
+SHERENE+
+SHERLYN+
+VAL+
+VERB+
+VIVIEN+
+WEILING+
+WENZHUANG+
+YEOW WEN+
+YONG HONG+
+YVONNE+
+YUFANG+
+ZHIWEI+
+ZIYING+
+MsZEE+



SOSHIFIED !!
+AMY+
+BAOXIA+
+CYNTHIA+
+JOEL+
+JOYCE+
+NADIA+
+SIYUAN+
+QIANN+
+WINSTON+


credits
[c]babiescuties
Layout: -/LittleMiss.BABIE
**DO NOT REMOVE

Friday, June 13, 2008

Annyeong ~ lols.
My cousins must be enjoying in Japan now -.-"
*envy* haha -

Went to Suntec this morning to have a lunch buffet,
Er ... No comments on the food, it doesn't fit my liking =X
But overall its okay ~

Then headed to the IT fair ...
MY MOMS GONNA GET MY DAD A LAPTOP FOR DADDY'S DAY! OMG!
why not for me ?! T_T *cos there's no daughters' day -.-"*
Okay lame, Eeesh ...

OhOhOh, something terrible happened in the MRT which i took this afternoon.
Someone ... A guy ... Vomited and then fainted just 1 metre away from me O.o"
My mom was unlucky, some of the 'stuff' got onto her leg ... And of course other ppl who were near him got affected too...
He totally just lie down on the floor, next to his er ... vomited stuffs =/
I think he either ate too much ... Or is he drunk???
Woah, then ppl were asked to press the Emergency button, you know the red one, yeah.
But, one person press le, yet didnt talk wor -.-"
They were like asking, "Who knows how to speak English?" in Mandarin.
Well, I was looking around thinking that Singapore is a multilingual country ...
And there were many people in the MRT, ppl who could speak English couldn't be only me right?

Then the ppl made it seems that Im the only one who knows English in the MRT -_-!
My mom just ask me to go over and tell me to talk through the speaker, while everyone looked at me, like watching movie, uh ...
So I said, "Hello, yeah someone fainted, somebody fainted."
I repeated it a few times before the person understood =.=" pls upgrade the speaker, lol.
And finally the mrt staff brought him away out of the MRT, leaving the 'stuff' there on the floor.

People shun from that area, but those who wanted to sit down, didnt care much -
Well, the smell wasn't too nice either =X
To those ppl who sat or stand still watching the 'good show' and did nothing at that time, well, damn you! Really...!
first thing other ppl do is shun away from that area ...
Some even command the ppl who were helping eh zZz ... Only know how to talk but don't action.
Pro ~

Anyway, yeah so after that i went home AND go j8 again with val.
As she can't really speak, so she needs my help haha.
So we went to bought some stuff, then go to the library ...
Yes, i read Korean books again lol ~
And I just came back :) Gonna tune in to Coolktime 96.3FM again!
I sent in my sms song request ytd and the DJ READ IT! :D:D:D
I was happy haha cos i requested Into the New World by SNSD ~ hehe.
Gonna go bathe first, Annyeonghi kaseyo ~

written @ 6/13/2008 09:04:00 PM