About


i ship WooTae D:

Stephanie Lim 임운빈
Smurfy
Whitley Secondary School
Nanyang Polytechnic
Engineering Informatics
Female
19
09-08-1991 > Leo

B2UTY
4NIA
I AM HOTTEST
Cassiopeia
VIP
SHINeeWorld
E.L.F
S♥ne!
Wonderful
Triple S
Jumping BoA
Kiss Me
Everlasting
Shapley
BOICE


*enjoy your stay. :D


music


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com


follow me on Twitter


please click on the ad :D ty!



소원 Wish
- Fujifilm Instax mini 7 Camera [blue/white]
- Blackberry 9700 [white]/ HTC Desire
- Canon Legria HF S21
- That watch ._.
- More bags!!
- Go Korea
- Go Japan
- Go USA
- See SNSD
- See DBSK
- See SuJu
- PS3 Slim
- DSi
chat



links
+AARON+
+AGGIE+
+ALVIN+
+AMANDA
+CHANG+
+CHELSEA+
+CHINJIAN+
+CHUNGKAI+
+CLARE+
+COUSIN ELAINE+
+COUSIN EMILEE+
+CYNTHIA+
+DANNIE+
+EDMOND+
+EDMUNDLOY
+EDMUNDNGOH+
+ELDEE+
+FERLICIA+
+FIONA+
+GEOFFREY AKA RABBIT+
+GERALDINE AKA JELLI+
+HAKIM+
+JACKY LIU+
+JENNIFER+
+JINGHUI+
+JOSEPH+
+JUANNE+
+KHRISTOPHER+
+KUANYI+
+LARISSA+
+LEON+
+LIYAN+
+LYNETTE+
+MEIDIAN+
+MELVIN+
+NYDIA+
+PAPA JINGZ+
+PAMELA+
+PEARLEEN+
+QAISER+
+RENGA+
+SERENE+
+SHARON+
+SHERENE+
+SHERLYN+
+VAL+
+VERB+
+VIVIEN+
+WEILING+
+WENZHUANG+
+YEOW WEN+
+YONG HONG+
+YVONNE+
+YUFANG+
+ZHIWEI+
+ZIYING+
+MsZEE+



SOSHIFIED !!
+AMY+
+BAOXIA+
+CYNTHIA+
+JOEL+
+JOYCE+
+NADIA+
+SIYUAN+
+QIANN+
+WINSTON+


credits
[c]babiescuties
Layout: -/LittleMiss.BABIE
**DO NOT REMOVE

Thursday, November 20, 2008
random thoughts

A picture that gets smeared in white
And my fragrance that seems to have faded away
All get concealed by the glaring cloud.

My heart that has no words
Slowly starts to move my feelings
Those times that slipped through
Are in my hands.

I'm living with my tears
I walk trying to lessen the weight of my heart
To a place that is neither close nor far
Where a different me stands
I will not cry.

I'm holding back the tears
I run adding to the weight of my faith
To a place that is neither high nor low
Where a different me stands again
With a small smile I can laugh :)

It's feel like beautiful thing
Below the moon’s shadow
The wind whispers in my ear
Where will it take me
Making the night turn white
A spirit that walks on clouds
Till the dawn comes
Till the night goes to sleep.

Though the seasons will come again
Time also passes
Life’s faint light allow
Only the memories remain
I am thankful for each day
So I put my hands together in a small prayer
Everything that is hidden in lies
May I love please

나 소원이 있죠,
나의 사랑 영원하게 해줘요 ...

written @ 11/20/2008 04:15:00 PM