About


i ship WooTae D:

Stephanie Lim 임운빈
Smurfy
Whitley Secondary School
Nanyang Polytechnic
Engineering Informatics
Female
19
09-08-1991 > Leo

B2UTY
4NIA
I AM HOTTEST
Cassiopeia
VIP
SHINeeWorld
E.L.F
S♥ne!
Wonderful
Triple S
Jumping BoA
Kiss Me
Everlasting
Shapley
BOICE


*enjoy your stay. :D


music


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com


follow me on Twitter


please click on the ad :D ty!



소원 Wish
- Fujifilm Instax mini 7 Camera [blue/white]
- Blackberry 9700 [white]/ HTC Desire
- Canon Legria HF S21
- That watch ._.
- More bags!!
- Go Korea
- Go Japan
- Go USA
- See SNSD
- See DBSK
- See SuJu
- PS3 Slim
- DSi
chat



links
+AARON+
+AGGIE+
+ALVIN+
+AMANDA
+CHANG+
+CHELSEA+
+CHINJIAN+
+CHUNGKAI+
+CLARE+
+COUSIN ELAINE+
+COUSIN EMILEE+
+CYNTHIA+
+DANNIE+
+EDMOND+
+EDMUNDLOY
+EDMUNDNGOH+
+ELDEE+
+FERLICIA+
+FIONA+
+GEOFFREY AKA RABBIT+
+GERALDINE AKA JELLI+
+HAKIM+
+JACKY LIU+
+JENNIFER+
+JINGHUI+
+JOSEPH+
+JUANNE+
+KHRISTOPHER+
+KUANYI+
+LARISSA+
+LEON+
+LIYAN+
+LYNETTE+
+MEIDIAN+
+MELVIN+
+NYDIA+
+PAPA JINGZ+
+PAMELA+
+PEARLEEN+
+QAISER+
+RENGA+
+SERENE+
+SHARON+
+SHERENE+
+SHERLYN+
+VAL+
+VERB+
+VIVIEN+
+WEILING+
+WENZHUANG+
+YEOW WEN+
+YONG HONG+
+YVONNE+
+YUFANG+
+ZHIWEI+
+ZIYING+
+MsZEE+



SOSHIFIED !!
+AMY+
+BAOXIA+
+CYNTHIA+
+JOEL+
+JOYCE+
+NADIA+
+SIYUAN+
+QIANN+
+WINSTON+


credits
[c]babiescuties
Layout: -/LittleMiss.BABIE
**DO NOT REMOVE

Monday, November 24, 2008

So, I went for some KBS interview as a Cassie on Saturday, it was quite alright ... But have the feeling that me & cynthia were being ignored. Do they really know that we're Soshi fans? I wonder why they dislike or discriminate SNSD so much. Cynthia & I were sitting around another table, while some 10+ cassies on another table kept discriminating SNSD with whatever words they could think of. Cynthia & I kinda laughed at their comments bout SNSD. Childish? Immature? Or just plain jealousy? Speaking bout' ugly Singaporeans, we have Ugly Singaporean Cassiopeia(s) here :) If SNSD were that bad, I wonder why they can still enter SM Entertainment and you all can't, SNSD can see your DongBang Oppas almost everyday, they even filmed a CF together, rehearsing on the same stage etc. Okay, I see the point that they're Plastic Generation, what? lol. Few of them might have gone through plastic surgery, i don't know, I just know that its obvious Sica, Yuri, Sunny and probably Hyo fixed their teeth. Tae was abit chubby when shes younger , Seo, Soo, Yoona didnt go through anything :) Tiff ... im not really sure lol. Correct me if im wrong -.-" Whatever, Im still a S♡NE and a huge DBSK fan! I got you ~ Under my skin ~

Cos ... I just dreamt of Jaejoong 3 times today! DBSK were in it too ~ I see YunJae in my 2nd dream LOL. And i see DBSK playing bball with some random ppl but dunno why or how suddenly the other DBSK members were gone leaving Changminnie alone in my 3rd dream. Ah ... 1st dream ... was the best =X I shall not disclose it here!

Went to get my Dream Girls/Candy Girls/Factory Girls shirt ytd @ Westmall! It was also considered as a Soshified meeting. Was so happy that I got my shirts, Factory Girl Jjang! So we started chatting bout random things and lol-ed in BK =X

You are so So Hee!
You are so Tiffany!
You are so Henry!

written @ 11/24/2008 12:14:00 PM