About


i ship WooTae D:

Stephanie Lim 임운빈
Smurfy
Whitley Secondary School
Nanyang Polytechnic
Engineering Informatics
Female
19
09-08-1991 > Leo

B2UTY
4NIA
I AM HOTTEST
Cassiopeia
VIP
SHINeeWorld
E.L.F
S♥ne!
Wonderful
Triple S
Jumping BoA
Kiss Me
Everlasting
Shapley
BOICE


*enjoy your stay. :D


music


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com


follow me on Twitter


please click on the ad :D ty!



소원 Wish
- Fujifilm Instax mini 7 Camera [blue/white]
- Blackberry 9700 [white]/ HTC Desire
- Canon Legria HF S21
- That watch ._.
- More bags!!
- Go Korea
- Go Japan
- Go USA
- See SNSD
- See DBSK
- See SuJu
- PS3 Slim
- DSi
chat



links
+AARON+
+AGGIE+
+ALVIN+
+AMANDA
+CHANG+
+CHELSEA+
+CHINJIAN+
+CHUNGKAI+
+CLARE+
+COUSIN ELAINE+
+COUSIN EMILEE+
+CYNTHIA+
+DANNIE+
+EDMOND+
+EDMUNDLOY
+EDMUNDNGOH+
+ELDEE+
+FERLICIA+
+FIONA+
+GEOFFREY AKA RABBIT+
+GERALDINE AKA JELLI+
+HAKIM+
+JACKY LIU+
+JENNIFER+
+JINGHUI+
+JOSEPH+
+JUANNE+
+KHRISTOPHER+
+KUANYI+
+LARISSA+
+LEON+
+LIYAN+
+LYNETTE+
+MEIDIAN+
+MELVIN+
+NYDIA+
+PAPA JINGZ+
+PAMELA+
+PEARLEEN+
+QAISER+
+RENGA+
+SERENE+
+SHARON+
+SHERENE+
+SHERLYN+
+VAL+
+VERB+
+VIVIEN+
+WEILING+
+WENZHUANG+
+YEOW WEN+
+YONG HONG+
+YVONNE+
+YUFANG+
+ZHIWEI+
+ZIYING+
+MsZEE+



SOSHIFIED !!
+AMY+
+BAOXIA+
+CYNTHIA+
+JOEL+
+JOYCE+
+NADIA+
+SIYUAN+
+QIANN+
+WINSTON+


credits
[c]babiescuties
Layout: -/LittleMiss.BABIE
**DO NOT REMOVE

Thursday, December 25, 2008

A Christmas Gift from TVXQ: Messages from Year 2004 ♥

Junsu: (lolx) Merry Christmas!! I L♥ve You~♥
Yuchun: Everyone~ Have yourself a fantastic Christmas~
Jejung: Have yourself an enjoyable and warm Christmas ^^
Changmin: Everyone~!^^ Merry Christmas~♥
Yunho: Together with friends and family~ *lolx drawing* Merry Christmas~!~*

2004 A Gift From TVXQ

Yoochun’s present for Yunho:
This Christmas, I’d like to give Yunho hyung a motorcycle helmet!
Firstly, Yunho’s face is small so a helmet will really suit him. Second. Hyung really likes riding on motorcycles so this is for his safety.
Next time I buy a motorcycle, you’ll have to give me a helmet of a matching color~Hyung~ *^^*

Yunho’s present for Junsu:
Junsu usually goes out without covering his neck and he must do so during programs. (T/N: Yunho’s referring to Junsu not wearing scarves and stuff to cover his neck during the cold weather to prevent catching a cold) I think Junsu looks better than anyone when he wears a turtleneck and a necklace, so this Christmas, I’m going to give him a scarf/muffler. The scarf that I’m going to give him will keep his neck warm and prevent him from catching a cold. I hope that he’ll sing with an even better/clearer voice.

Junsu’s present for Jaejoong:
Youngwoong hyung really lives for music. I’ll give him headphones this Christmas so that he can listen to music in a better quality. I’ve always seen headphones being used as an accessory so it’ll really suit him… ^^ He can use the headphones I give as an accessory, a earmuff since it’s winter, and I hope that he’ll always use it when he’s listening to music~

Jaejoong’s present for Changmin:
TVXQ’s youngest Choikangie is always eating and always looking forward to food no matter where he is! Therefore, this Christmas, I shall give him a Christmas cake that I personally baked for our magnae~
If you were to think of food that complements Christmas best, it’s ‘CAKE’!
I’ll fill the cake with my love and sincerity so let’s have a happy Christmas when we eat it together~

Changmin’s present for Yoochun:
I’ve seen Yoochun fall asleep while thinking alone about things.
He looks really lonely then so I’ve thought really long about what to give him this Christmas and I’ve decided it’s this! A really really cute bear plush toy. The reason why I chose an exceptionally cute bear is so that if he sleeps hugging the bear, he’ll feel better and have a good sleep ^^ Feel happier just by looking at the bear~

Translated by: Sparkskey
Credits: fangirlmitz

written @ 12/25/2008 07:28:00 PM