About


i ship WooTae D:

Stephanie Lim 임운빈
Smurfy
Whitley Secondary School
Nanyang Polytechnic
Engineering Informatics
Female
19
09-08-1991 > Leo

B2UTY
4NIA
I AM HOTTEST
Cassiopeia
VIP
SHINeeWorld
E.L.F
S♥ne!
Wonderful
Triple S
Jumping BoA
Kiss Me
Everlasting
Shapley
BOICE


*enjoy your stay. :D


music


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com


follow me on Twitter


please click on the ad :D ty!



소원 Wish
- Fujifilm Instax mini 7 Camera [blue/white]
- Blackberry 9700 [white]/ HTC Desire
- Canon Legria HF S21
- That watch ._.
- More bags!!
- Go Korea
- Go Japan
- Go USA
- See SNSD
- See DBSK
- See SuJu
- PS3 Slim
- DSi
chat



links
+AARON+
+AGGIE+
+ALVIN+
+AMANDA
+CHANG+
+CHELSEA+
+CHINJIAN+
+CHUNGKAI+
+CLARE+
+COUSIN ELAINE+
+COUSIN EMILEE+
+CYNTHIA+
+DANNIE+
+EDMOND+
+EDMUNDLOY
+EDMUNDNGOH+
+ELDEE+
+FERLICIA+
+FIONA+
+GEOFFREY AKA RABBIT+
+GERALDINE AKA JELLI+
+HAKIM+
+JACKY LIU+
+JENNIFER+
+JINGHUI+
+JOSEPH+
+JUANNE+
+KHRISTOPHER+
+KUANYI+
+LARISSA+
+LEON+
+LIYAN+
+LYNETTE+
+MEIDIAN+
+MELVIN+
+NYDIA+
+PAPA JINGZ+
+PAMELA+
+PEARLEEN+
+QAISER+
+RENGA+
+SERENE+
+SHARON+
+SHERENE+
+SHERLYN+
+VAL+
+VERB+
+VIVIEN+
+WEILING+
+WENZHUANG+
+YEOW WEN+
+YONG HONG+
+YVONNE+
+YUFANG+
+ZHIWEI+
+ZIYING+
+MsZEE+



SOSHIFIED !!
+AMY+
+BAOXIA+
+CYNTHIA+
+JOEL+
+JOYCE+
+NADIA+
+SIYUAN+
+QIANN+
+WINSTON+


credits
[c]babiescuties
Layout: -/LittleMiss.BABIE
**DO NOT REMOVE

Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Q self-camming with fans in the background, you can see me holding the 'LIP' board and doing ^^v and cynthia and ... felicia :) i tell you, his phone is nice =.=

lolol. Yay! 2nd self cam photo ~ hahaha, Q is love :D

This are his replies to me on his Cyworld yesterday, his dinner is damn early LOL. I asked him why he have his dinner so late, his answer is, Cos' he arrived home late -.-"

Q knows Super junior! haha ~ ^^

he finally reply these after I told him to sleep early the other day -.-"

I find this hilarious -.-" Look at Nydia's reaction when Q called me, LOLOL! Q finally realised that i'm in that convo lor, I wonder who added him o.o"

haha, okay Q still told Siyuan to go his house can? =.=" Cos Siyuan posted something like, "Can you cook for me?" [I think]

And then each of us started claiming to be SY's friend so we can go his house also WTH? LOL. But it was fun chatting with him on Cyworld and on MSN :)

But still i wanna apologise to him cos' i just have no idea how to upload gifs on his cyworld without a cyworld account T_T he told me to upload ytd but i tried already - Cannot! T_T *sigh*

Anyway, thankyouverykamsa Q for finally coming back online ytd as we fans have been waiting for like 2 days =.=" And now, ytd, Wenzhuang and Amy told him to go sleep, NOT ME OKAY!!! And he really went offline, why so obedient?! haha ~

Right, so my bro is coming back soon [like 4 more days] after 4 months of sailing or watever you call it to Middle Eastern countries ... Heard that he bought many gifts and I wonder if my share is included, lol. There's still a possibility that my share won't be included okay, since my relationship with him is rather .... unstable? lol. *tsk tsk*


written @ 12/16/2008 01:04:00 PM