About


i ship WooTae D:

Stephanie Lim 임운빈
Smurfy
Whitley Secondary School
Nanyang Polytechnic
Engineering Informatics
Female
19
09-08-1991 > Leo

B2UTY
4NIA
I AM HOTTEST
Cassiopeia
VIP
SHINeeWorld
E.L.F
S♥ne!
Wonderful
Triple S
Jumping BoA
Kiss Me
Everlasting
Shapley
BOICE


*enjoy your stay. :D


music


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com


follow me on Twitter


please click on the ad :D ty!



소원 Wish
- Fujifilm Instax mini 7 Camera [blue/white]
- Blackberry 9700 [white]/ HTC Desire
- Canon Legria HF S21
- That watch ._.
- More bags!!
- Go Korea
- Go Japan
- Go USA
- See SNSD
- See DBSK
- See SuJu
- PS3 Slim
- DSi
chat



links
+AARON+
+AGGIE+
+ALVIN+
+AMANDA
+CHANG+
+CHELSEA+
+CHINJIAN+
+CHUNGKAI+
+CLARE+
+COUSIN ELAINE+
+COUSIN EMILEE+
+CYNTHIA+
+DANNIE+
+EDMOND+
+EDMUNDLOY
+EDMUNDNGOH+
+ELDEE+
+FERLICIA+
+FIONA+
+GEOFFREY AKA RABBIT+
+GERALDINE AKA JELLI+
+HAKIM+
+JACKY LIU+
+JENNIFER+
+JINGHUI+
+JOSEPH+
+JUANNE+
+KHRISTOPHER+
+KUANYI+
+LARISSA+
+LEON+
+LIYAN+
+LYNETTE+
+MEIDIAN+
+MELVIN+
+NYDIA+
+PAPA JINGZ+
+PAMELA+
+PEARLEEN+
+QAISER+
+RENGA+
+SERENE+
+SHARON+
+SHERENE+
+SHERLYN+
+VAL+
+VERB+
+VIVIEN+
+WEILING+
+WENZHUANG+
+YEOW WEN+
+YONG HONG+
+YVONNE+
+YUFANG+
+ZHIWEI+
+ZIYING+
+MsZEE+



SOSHIFIED !!
+AMY+
+BAOXIA+
+CYNTHIA+
+JOEL+
+JOYCE+
+NADIA+
+SIYUAN+
+QIANN+
+WINSTON+


credits
[c]babiescuties
Layout: -/LittleMiss.BABIE
**DO NOT REMOVE

Wednesday, April 22, 2009

~_~
School has already started ever since 2 days ago, overall, it was still alright for me, but some modules were really boring me out lol X=
Nevertheless, I still tried to pay attention in class, remembering all the stuffs that our lecturers taught. I'm so glad that wednesday is a free day for EI0901 students xD Gave me the time to do my homework which I just completed this afternoon - Computing Maths ~ i think most of you ppl know that i hate maths T-T
And there's A maths in it somemore -.-" while my A maths is totally cmi back in sec school, arghh ... no choice, gotta study harder zzz ... Maths is really confusing !!

Oh, Personal Development is crap :DD it's like a pure waste of time ~ why cant 1st year students learn language elective?!

Business Information Systems and Principles of Computing is abit weird ~ and of cos boring! lalala ~ I almost fell asleep in class ytd, oops. Nvm, I'll must love Programming! rofl.
It's still kinda sad that i havent got the chance to explore all of NYP yet .. I was always in and out of Block L and S or perhaps M also ... At least I'm not a Lu Chi, I'm still average in directions :D Die die must know where Koufu or Macdonalds is, or I'll die without food x)

Tmr will be another day of Principles of Computing ... BIS ... and C.Maths, bless me man ... waking up at 8am for such a boring lesson X= And i'll be going for Club Crawl tmr, wondering what CCA to join ~ Foreign Bodies seems like a good choice... but i doubt i can get in ... :/

Lalalala ~ *goes off to revise more -.-*
but how to revise when my heart isnt in the mood to? -.-"

written @ 4/22/2009 03:15:00 PM