About


i ship WooTae D:

Stephanie Lim 임운빈
Smurfy
Whitley Secondary School
Nanyang Polytechnic
Engineering Informatics
Female
19
09-08-1991 > Leo

B2UTY
4NIA
I AM HOTTEST
Cassiopeia
VIP
SHINeeWorld
E.L.F
S♥ne!
Wonderful
Triple S
Jumping BoA
Kiss Me
Everlasting
Shapley
BOICE


*enjoy your stay. :D


music


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com


follow me on Twitter


please click on the ad :D ty!



소원 Wish
- Fujifilm Instax mini 7 Camera [blue/white]
- Blackberry 9700 [white]/ HTC Desire
- Canon Legria HF S21
- That watch ._.
- More bags!!
- Go Korea
- Go Japan
- Go USA
- See SNSD
- See DBSK
- See SuJu
- PS3 Slim
- DSi
chat



links
+AARON+
+AGGIE+
+ALVIN+
+AMANDA
+CHANG+
+CHELSEA+
+CHINJIAN+
+CHUNGKAI+
+CLARE+
+COUSIN ELAINE+
+COUSIN EMILEE+
+CYNTHIA+
+DANNIE+
+EDMOND+
+EDMUNDLOY
+EDMUNDNGOH+
+ELDEE+
+FERLICIA+
+FIONA+
+GEOFFREY AKA RABBIT+
+GERALDINE AKA JELLI+
+HAKIM+
+JACKY LIU+
+JENNIFER+
+JINGHUI+
+JOSEPH+
+JUANNE+
+KHRISTOPHER+
+KUANYI+
+LARISSA+
+LEON+
+LIYAN+
+LYNETTE+
+MEIDIAN+
+MELVIN+
+NYDIA+
+PAPA JINGZ+
+PAMELA+
+PEARLEEN+
+QAISER+
+RENGA+
+SERENE+
+SHARON+
+SHERENE+
+SHERLYN+
+VAL+
+VERB+
+VIVIEN+
+WEILING+
+WENZHUANG+
+YEOW WEN+
+YONG HONG+
+YVONNE+
+YUFANG+
+ZHIWEI+
+ZIYING+
+MsZEE+



SOSHIFIED !!
+AMY+
+BAOXIA+
+CYNTHIA+
+JOEL+
+JOYCE+
+NADIA+
+SIYUAN+
+QIANN+
+WINSTON+


credits
[c]babiescuties
Layout: -/LittleMiss.BABIE
**DO NOT REMOVE

Friday, May 08, 2009

my day din start off well ... at all ... zzz ... don't mind my rant. I just came back from school btw.
see, im suppose to wake up at 8 since sch starts at 9am, yet Mom came hitting my foot like nobody's business (waking me up from my beauty sleep& note: I slept at 1am last night as I only reached home at 11pm after the FB audition) which totally shocked me. Didn't ppl say not to suddenly awake ppl like that? It's not good ... zzz ... and the time was 7:13AM.

(in chinese)
Mom: "Why are you still not awake?"
Me: *wtf? checks time* "I start school at 9am today lah!"

And then she says she forgot, like omgee i dunno how many times i've told her bout it, it's amazing how some things she can remember and some which she doesnt bother remembering.
ok anyway so i went back to sleep, den ...

*Gee music* Uh huh ~ listen boy ~ my first love story ~
at 7.26am, my [inserts name] sms me ._.
*sigh ...* And since i was already darn fed up, i din bother replying until after i woke up.

Oh and i couldnt get back to sleep properly too, mom on the room lights and tv after that to do her makeup and etc -it still wasnt 8am yet-
all i thought was ... !@#$#%^ BUT, i still tried to get back a few minutes of my precious sleep time and finally woke up at 8.
Ta-da ~ I see the lights still on ... the tv still on ... but no one is in the room, i was like, "er... isit for me to use the lights and watch tv when im sleeping? -.-"

Then i walked to the living room to see mom hanging up the wet clothes at the balcony, ok fine she's doing housework ... but i still kinda ranted at her >_> blabla bla...

So ... i almost fell asleep during Digital Electronics lecture =.= and Comm Skills for 3hrs is no joke ~ lucky the lecturer not very boring lol.

written @ 5/08/2009 05:13:00 PM