About


i ship WooTae D:

Stephanie Lim 임운빈
Smurfy
Whitley Secondary School
Nanyang Polytechnic
Engineering Informatics
Female
19
09-08-1991 > Leo

B2UTY
4NIA
I AM HOTTEST
Cassiopeia
VIP
SHINeeWorld
E.L.F
S♥ne!
Wonderful
Triple S
Jumping BoA
Kiss Me
Everlasting
Shapley
BOICE


*enjoy your stay. :D


music


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com


follow me on Twitter


please click on the ad :D ty!



소원 Wish
- Fujifilm Instax mini 7 Camera [blue/white]
- Blackberry 9700 [white]/ HTC Desire
- Canon Legria HF S21
- That watch ._.
- More bags!!
- Go Korea
- Go Japan
- Go USA
- See SNSD
- See DBSK
- See SuJu
- PS3 Slim
- DSi
chat



links
+AARON+
+AGGIE+
+ALVIN+
+AMANDA
+CHANG+
+CHELSEA+
+CHINJIAN+
+CHUNGKAI+
+CLARE+
+COUSIN ELAINE+
+COUSIN EMILEE+
+CYNTHIA+
+DANNIE+
+EDMOND+
+EDMUNDLOY
+EDMUNDNGOH+
+ELDEE+
+FERLICIA+
+FIONA+
+GEOFFREY AKA RABBIT+
+GERALDINE AKA JELLI+
+HAKIM+
+JACKY LIU+
+JENNIFER+
+JINGHUI+
+JOSEPH+
+JUANNE+
+KHRISTOPHER+
+KUANYI+
+LARISSA+
+LEON+
+LIYAN+
+LYNETTE+
+MEIDIAN+
+MELVIN+
+NYDIA+
+PAPA JINGZ+
+PAMELA+
+PEARLEEN+
+QAISER+
+RENGA+
+SERENE+
+SHARON+
+SHERENE+
+SHERLYN+
+VAL+
+VERB+
+VIVIEN+
+WEILING+
+WENZHUANG+
+YEOW WEN+
+YONG HONG+
+YVONNE+
+YUFANG+
+ZHIWEI+
+ZIYING+
+MsZEE+



SOSHIFIED !!
+AMY+
+BAOXIA+
+CYNTHIA+
+JOEL+
+JOYCE+
+NADIA+
+SIYUAN+
+QIANN+
+WINSTON+


credits
[c]babiescuties
Layout: -/LittleMiss.BABIE
**DO NOT REMOVE

Tuesday, June 23, 2009

tryina imitate the doraemon on my shirt by wearin da cap^^;;
this all started cos I was bored in the dressing room today :D I am still tryina imitate the doraemon on my shirt by wearin da cap^^;;

^ this was taken ytd at NUM at Wheelock Place when hanging out wit da guys after VoiceOut rehearsals.

Tmr is the grand finals! Am very nervous bout it. Am inviting ppl to come for it too, but onli NYP-ians are eligible fo it. I have 5 bloody tickets wit me, its VERY available to NYP-ians lol. Its from 3pm to 8pm ... those wanna come tell me T-T

oh and im listening to Starlight Tears now... the song is nice and sad and touching lol. Nevertheless, Tell Me Your Wish is on my spamming song list :D like duh! *random*

I also think that our HTML project will be GG rofl. dunno how to do sia! =.=

Hmm... and should i go fetch FTI this thursday? :/ its kinda late though ... I wanna see my hongki&minhwan T-T *sigh*

*heads to a corner and cries hard like JanDi when JunPyo said those hurting words to her*

*randoms again*

And according to Pearl, I got a Bao Bei ._. I almost have scandal ... tsk but i'm totally fine with it LOLLLL. omgah did i just typed tat?! 


written @ 6/23/2009 11:18:00 PM