About


i ship WooTae D:

Stephanie Lim 임운빈
Smurfy
Whitley Secondary School
Nanyang Polytechnic
Engineering Informatics
Female
19
09-08-1991 > Leo

B2UTY
4NIA
I AM HOTTEST
Cassiopeia
VIP
SHINeeWorld
E.L.F
S♥ne!
Wonderful
Triple S
Jumping BoA
Kiss Me
Everlasting
Shapley
BOICE


*enjoy your stay. :D


music


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com


follow me on Twitter


please click on the ad :D ty!



소원 Wish
- Fujifilm Instax mini 7 Camera [blue/white]
- Blackberry 9700 [white]/ HTC Desire
- Canon Legria HF S21
- That watch ._.
- More bags!!
- Go Korea
- Go Japan
- Go USA
- See SNSD
- See DBSK
- See SuJu
- PS3 Slim
- DSi
chat



links
+AARON+
+AGGIE+
+ALVIN+
+AMANDA
+CHANG+
+CHELSEA+
+CHINJIAN+
+CHUNGKAI+
+CLARE+
+COUSIN ELAINE+
+COUSIN EMILEE+
+CYNTHIA+
+DANNIE+
+EDMOND+
+EDMUNDLOY
+EDMUNDNGOH+
+ELDEE+
+FERLICIA+
+FIONA+
+GEOFFREY AKA RABBIT+
+GERALDINE AKA JELLI+
+HAKIM+
+JACKY LIU+
+JENNIFER+
+JINGHUI+
+JOSEPH+
+JUANNE+
+KHRISTOPHER+
+KUANYI+
+LARISSA+
+LEON+
+LIYAN+
+LYNETTE+
+MEIDIAN+
+MELVIN+
+NYDIA+
+PAPA JINGZ+
+PAMELA+
+PEARLEEN+
+QAISER+
+RENGA+
+SERENE+
+SHARON+
+SHERENE+
+SHERLYN+
+VAL+
+VERB+
+VIVIEN+
+WEILING+
+WENZHUANG+
+YEOW WEN+
+YONG HONG+
+YVONNE+
+YUFANG+
+ZHIWEI+
+ZIYING+
+MsZEE+



SOSHIFIED !!
+AMY+
+BAOXIA+
+CYNTHIA+
+JOEL+
+JOYCE+
+NADIA+
+SIYUAN+
+QIANN+
+WINSTON+


credits
[c]babiescuties
Layout: -/LittleMiss.BABIE
**DO NOT REMOVE

Friday, September 11, 2009

This is what happens when u watch too much Intimate Note (with SuJu)

Dance Prac / Outing with SuSe I forgot when -.- 

Jeremy and I took our photo of the year 2009 LOLLL -with many phail shots- 08/09/09 D:  Looks like we damn close right?! LOLLL Gen's cap filled with Maknae love Yonghong's cap filled with Yoong's love KY, Sherwin, Francis (rofl) Me and Lydia on the train home. -the cap is seriously huge cos YH's got a big head- FRANCIS HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA =X -no comment- these few days had much fun i can say ... at least ... it made me forget bout Jay for awhile ...
Ytd was suppose to be S-one's bonding session, but i screwed it.
Cos the bonding purpose ... was for me and lydia? :/
And I brought SuSe along, my fault.
In the end i bonded more with SuSe instead of S-one.
I know i disappointed them in some way, and to Zahra, I din mean to reply u in that manner.
I knew i sounded hostile in that SMS, i apologise, i shan't give any excuses.
I just wasnt sure which bonding u were referring to, S-one with S-one or, S-one with SuSe.
Cos seriously i din know this as a bonding session, i thought its just to get things done n settled, wad to do, planning etc. thats all.
And the reason why i went with SuSe cos you all said play pool, but instead change to playing bowling which, i don't think i can afford.
And also, i feel closer to SuSe, reason being, i've been meeting up with them regularly just for dance prac, while S-one's important people are mostly unavailable, that i understand.
I'm sorry.

As for Kayden ... Sorry ... and ... Thank You ...

shit i've been crying these few days just cos of jay.
my eyes hurts, my heart hurts.
Hope it'll heal soon, hah.
Can I still even sleep in peace tonight ?
and wake up and work my guts out tmr like nothing had happened at all?
I'll try ...
Sometimes i feel that i should stop knowing more ppl or friends, cos i'll hurt them somehow.

Always Keep the Faith

written @ 9/11/2009 12:14:00 AM