About


i ship WooTae D:

Stephanie Lim 임운빈
Smurfy
Whitley Secondary School
Nanyang Polytechnic
Engineering Informatics
Female
19
09-08-1991 > Leo

B2UTY
4NIA
I AM HOTTEST
Cassiopeia
VIP
SHINeeWorld
E.L.F
S♥ne!
Wonderful
Triple S
Jumping BoA
Kiss Me
Everlasting
Shapley
BOICE


*enjoy your stay. :D


music


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com


follow me on Twitter


please click on the ad :D ty!



소원 Wish
- Fujifilm Instax mini 7 Camera [blue/white]
- Blackberry 9700 [white]/ HTC Desire
- Canon Legria HF S21
- That watch ._.
- More bags!!
- Go Korea
- Go Japan
- Go USA
- See SNSD
- See DBSK
- See SuJu
- PS3 Slim
- DSi
chat



links
+AARON+
+AGGIE+
+ALVIN+
+AMANDA
+CHANG+
+CHELSEA+
+CHINJIAN+
+CHUNGKAI+
+CLARE+
+COUSIN ELAINE+
+COUSIN EMILEE+
+CYNTHIA+
+DANNIE+
+EDMOND+
+EDMUNDLOY
+EDMUNDNGOH+
+ELDEE+
+FERLICIA+
+FIONA+
+GEOFFREY AKA RABBIT+
+GERALDINE AKA JELLI+
+HAKIM+
+JACKY LIU+
+JENNIFER+
+JINGHUI+
+JOSEPH+
+JUANNE+
+KHRISTOPHER+
+KUANYI+
+LARISSA+
+LEON+
+LIYAN+
+LYNETTE+
+MEIDIAN+
+MELVIN+
+NYDIA+
+PAPA JINGZ+
+PAMELA+
+PEARLEEN+
+QAISER+
+RENGA+
+SERENE+
+SHARON+
+SHERENE+
+SHERLYN+
+VAL+
+VERB+
+VIVIEN+
+WEILING+
+WENZHUANG+
+YEOW WEN+
+YONG HONG+
+YVONNE+
+YUFANG+
+ZHIWEI+
+ZIYING+
+MsZEE+



SOSHIFIED !!
+AMY+
+BAOXIA+
+CYNTHIA+
+JOEL+
+JOYCE+
+NADIA+
+SIYUAN+
+QIANN+
+WINSTON+


credits
[c]babiescuties
Layout: -/LittleMiss.BABIE
**DO NOT REMOVE

Saturday, June 26, 2010

starting from top left: Yoseob, Doojoon, Hyunseung
middle: Dongwoon and Kikwang
btm: Junhyung !
Woooohoooo ~ !
Thanks to some of my friends I was able to get in front of the queue after work (: thank you so much for helping me out! -unlikesomepeoplethatiknow-

Omg, i realise that Junhyung is actually quite goodlooking LOL. Dongwoon too kay!
Anyway I just came back from BEAST's fansign and with a lil bit of stalking ...? lol.
Seriously they're all gorgeous upclose and thanks to Shanna during signing, Kikwang looked at me twice ROFL.

well since shanna moved to Junhyung, i walked to her place, BUT kikwang was still signing her album! and was focusing on the album until he finished signing ... and looked up,
-helloitsmenotshanna-
I was a lil blur too ._.
Den he signed mine and looked up, and saw me again lmao, he must be thinking why I stay there so long, why isit still the same person =X Of cos, he's damn goodlooking (:
Finally I saw Junhyung SMILE, omg how RARE is that?! With that stern face of his everytime I see him lolll, I still like Junhyung k, hes ... special? lol, like the only one not really smiling often.

Yoseob is definitely adorable, adorable ttm pls.
Thanks to my board he waved to me ^^v thanks to the fangirls behind me, he waved at our direction a few times -theywerefreakingloudiswear-
Ohhhh right, Doojoon was really fun (: Both him and yoseob gave the most fanservice, i supposed. They were smiling, waving, posing for fans' cameras the most!
close up of Doojoon's smile was the best!

Anyway the positioning of the fansign was from right to left, so ... it goes like this, Yoseob, Doojoon, Hyunseung, Dongwoon, Kikwang and Junhyung :D
Junhyung being last is good, COS HE TAKES HIS OWN SWEET TIME TO SIGN LOL. others were kinda like chionging please, and luckily when it came to Dongwoon, there was a problem with the marker ink and he changed his marker! which means more time for me to look at him closeup (: and after he did that, he alr had 3 more CDs stacking beside for him to sign already thanks to Hyunseung's fast hand hahaaa.

Then Hyunseung ... idk, but his mood that day seemed to be abit like Junhyung and I swear he loves staring at ppl -.-" Okay, he stared at me for quite sometime, I saw him staring so I waved, and he gave no reaction and kept staring awhile more and looked somewhere else!!! whatisthis.

Again, its fortunate that I din go deaf after 3 days of high pitch voice blasting next/near to my ears! Seriously, how did the girls train to get such high pitched voice for screaming?!

And if you're thinking that Beast left for Malaysia by plane? You're wrong ... They should be on the way there now on Travel Bus, its huge lol. I know some hardcore fans are stalking them there and even brought their passports o.o" I hope they get a good longggg rest as the journey would probably cause them to have buttache =X
But isnt travelling to Malaysia at this time DANGEROUS? no offence tho.

Ok time for me fangirling over SNSD (:
their special stage on Mubank was awesome as usual! Again its the 4 dancing divas, hyoyeon, syoung, yoona and yuri doing a dance and obviously it was good ~

and theres a funny part of Oh! when hyoyeon and sunny did the dance wrongly for 1 part, at first sunny faced to the correct side while hyo did it wrongly, as sunny was beside hyo, she saw hyo and tot that she was wrong, so in the end both of them do wrongly !! -howcute-
sunny for hyo, hyo for sunny !



Disappointed

written @ 6/26/2010 12:37:00 AM