About


i ship WooTae D:

Stephanie Lim 임운빈
Smurfy
Whitley Secondary School
Nanyang Polytechnic
Engineering Informatics
Female
19
09-08-1991 > Leo

B2UTY
4NIA
I AM HOTTEST
Cassiopeia
VIP
SHINeeWorld
E.L.F
S♥ne!
Wonderful
Triple S
Jumping BoA
Kiss Me
Everlasting
Shapley
BOICE


*enjoy your stay. :D


music


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com


follow me on Twitter


please click on the ad :D ty!



소원 Wish
- Fujifilm Instax mini 7 Camera [blue/white]
- Blackberry 9700 [white]/ HTC Desire
- Canon Legria HF S21
- That watch ._.
- More bags!!
- Go Korea
- Go Japan
- Go USA
- See SNSD
- See DBSK
- See SuJu
- PS3 Slim
- DSi
chat



links
+AARON+
+AGGIE+
+ALVIN+
+AMANDA
+CHANG+
+CHELSEA+
+CHINJIAN+
+CHUNGKAI+
+CLARE+
+COUSIN ELAINE+
+COUSIN EMILEE+
+CYNTHIA+
+DANNIE+
+EDMOND+
+EDMUNDLOY
+EDMUNDNGOH+
+ELDEE+
+FERLICIA+
+FIONA+
+GEOFFREY AKA RABBIT+
+GERALDINE AKA JELLI+
+HAKIM+
+JACKY LIU+
+JENNIFER+
+JINGHUI+
+JOSEPH+
+JUANNE+
+KHRISTOPHER+
+KUANYI+
+LARISSA+
+LEON+
+LIYAN+
+LYNETTE+
+MEIDIAN+
+MELVIN+
+NYDIA+
+PAPA JINGZ+
+PAMELA+
+PEARLEEN+
+QAISER+
+RENGA+
+SERENE+
+SHARON+
+SHERENE+
+SHERLYN+
+VAL+
+VERB+
+VIVIEN+
+WEILING+
+WENZHUANG+
+YEOW WEN+
+YONG HONG+
+YVONNE+
+YUFANG+
+ZHIWEI+
+ZIYING+
+MsZEE+



SOSHIFIED !!
+AMY+
+BAOXIA+
+CYNTHIA+
+JOEL+
+JOYCE+
+NADIA+
+SIYUAN+
+QIANN+
+WINSTON+


credits
[c]babiescuties
Layout: -/LittleMiss.BABIE
**DO NOT REMOVE

Sunday, August 08, 2010

Wowwwww okay I'm so tired now rofl, but I have to wait for my hair to dry before I meet my biases in dreamland (:
-waits patiently and hopes mommy doesnt creeps on me-

Anyway went for a kbox session this morning from 11am to 2pm!
Then went to Swensens for lunch ...? lols wasnt really hungry so only ordered a drink and its only $3 hahahah.
I actually ordered cookie summit ... but my order never came ~_~ and my fren ordered cookie monster, i got both the names mixed up when we told the waiteress that our orders havent arrived ... I said "2 cookie monsters" oh well at least I saved money LOL.

We actually stayed in Swensens for like ... almost 3 hours, then i got tricked by the 'kids' .. liangping say she asked for bill, but the bill never came, din think anything of it ... until nearing 5PM, suddenly got this ice cream cake appear before me!! my eyes were literally O_O Just nice it was ... ok i prefer to call him tanker cos thats his username in sgkwave lmao, his birthday is ... today, now? lol so sgkwave people celebrated our bdays tgt! -clap clap-
Thank you so much guys :D Tarry, Stan, Aggie, Liangping, Joyce, Jasper, Jingwei, Jordan and Randy! (:

It kinda feels different this time that I celebrated my birthday with a different group of people this year, hmm ... i still rmb ssfsg celebrated my bday at the airport in 2008 and at nick's house in 2009! xD

Also had dance session just now, learned abit of Suju's No Other, and i think i danced too hard this time, perspired alot .. and I have to go RP tmr too! tiring weekend eh ._.

Lastly, antis should really get a life .. sometimes people just go too overboard when they are freaking bored with their lives, but thank you SJ for still standing strong.
I feel for you donghae.

Ok and after finish this post, my hair ... is almost done drying imma go sleep soon.
August 8th ... how could I have forgotten this date? -sigh-

written @ 8/08/2010 01:21:00 AM