About


i ship WooTae D:

Stephanie Lim 임운빈
Smurfy
Whitley Secondary School
Nanyang Polytechnic
Engineering Informatics
Female
19
09-08-1991 > Leo

B2UTY
4NIA
I AM HOTTEST
Cassiopeia
VIP
SHINeeWorld
E.L.F
S♥ne!
Wonderful
Triple S
Jumping BoA
Kiss Me
Everlasting
Shapley
BOICE


*enjoy your stay. :D


music


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com


follow me on Twitter


please click on the ad :D ty!



소원 Wish
- Fujifilm Instax mini 7 Camera [blue/white]
- Blackberry 9700 [white]/ HTC Desire
- Canon Legria HF S21
- That watch ._.
- More bags!!
- Go Korea
- Go Japan
- Go USA
- See SNSD
- See DBSK
- See SuJu
- PS3 Slim
- DSi
chat



links
+AARON+
+AGGIE+
+ALVIN+
+AMANDA
+CHANG+
+CHELSEA+
+CHINJIAN+
+CHUNGKAI+
+CLARE+
+COUSIN ELAINE+
+COUSIN EMILEE+
+CYNTHIA+
+DANNIE+
+EDMOND+
+EDMUNDLOY
+EDMUNDNGOH+
+ELDEE+
+FERLICIA+
+FIONA+
+GEOFFREY AKA RABBIT+
+GERALDINE AKA JELLI+
+HAKIM+
+JACKY LIU+
+JENNIFER+
+JINGHUI+
+JOSEPH+
+JUANNE+
+KHRISTOPHER+
+KUANYI+
+LARISSA+
+LEON+
+LIYAN+
+LYNETTE+
+MEIDIAN+
+MELVIN+
+NYDIA+
+PAPA JINGZ+
+PAMELA+
+PEARLEEN+
+QAISER+
+RENGA+
+SERENE+
+SHARON+
+SHERENE+
+SHERLYN+
+VAL+
+VERB+
+VIVIEN+
+WEILING+
+WENZHUANG+
+YEOW WEN+
+YONG HONG+
+YVONNE+
+YUFANG+
+ZHIWEI+
+ZIYING+
+MsZEE+



SOSHIFIED !!
+AMY+
+BAOXIA+
+CYNTHIA+
+JOEL+
+JOYCE+
+NADIA+
+SIYUAN+
+QIANN+
+WINSTON+


credits
[c]babiescuties
Layout: -/LittleMiss.BABIE
**DO NOT REMOVE

Sunday, October 17, 2010

ok some pictures are in wrong sequence but heck, cos they're still TVXQ.
Went to JYJ's showcase today, it was short but awesome even though i sat quite far...
Gahhh one day, i wanna see all 5 of them together on 1 stage ...
and performing all my favourite ballads ...

After watching them live, my love for dong bang has kinda come back lol ...
I guess I really havent spazz bout them for quite some time alr =/
These 5 gods ... so precious ..
i still have the Cassiopeia inside me :D
I LOVE TVXQ FOREVER!

-sigh-
School is starting soon with that crappy timetable ...
how am i gonna survive this semester man ...
horrible horrible horrible...
And tmr's gonna be a 'busy' day before I start school.
how nice -.-"

lastly... HWAITING FOR JYP's AUDITION ...
I HOPE I CAN MAKE IT IN 2 MONTHS TIME ...
as it's prolly my only chance since I can't go Korea ...
Just like Junsu ... this is like prolly the only dream i wanna fulfil the most.
I wonder when will i get to accomplish it?
will I get the chance to?

written @ 10/17/2010 02:02:00 AM